September 28th - October 26th
$250 for the 5 week course, Wednesdays from 12pm - 1:30pm (PST)
This course is facilitated by Devorah Bry, MA, CHT, a somatic therapist, a carrier of womb wisdom, and the mother of HoneyRoot.
As women, we are carriers. Whether is be unprocessed energy of past relationships,
pregnancies, miscarriages, abortions, births, surgeries, or physical injury, our womb spaces can be left with a deep need to be held in safety, to tell its story, to be honored and revered for all it has experienced. This is where healing happens. Come contribute to the conversations that so often go unspoken. Bring us your story. Teach us what you know from the inside out. Receive the power that comes from knowing you are not alone.
Together we will create a warm, loving womb for our stories to be heard, danced with and processed.
Cleansing. Nourishing. Informative.
Through discussion, guided imagery, personal inquiry, journaling, collage, embodied exercises, and story-telling, we will give time, attention, and creative process to the stories of our wombs. This course will be held by Devorah Bry, MA, CHT, a somatic therapist, a carrier of womb wisdom, and the mother of HoneyRoot. Healing and transformative experience f.
Topics explored in this SIX WEEK course:
1. Building a Strong Foundation
Earth-based views of woman's womb.
2. The Healing Power of Listening
Guided meditation and embodiment practices to strengthen our ability to listen to our inner world.
3. Deepening Together
Sharing our stories with the intention to heal, find company, be affirmed.
4. Clearing Rituals
Transforming pain into art and wisdom.
5. Embracing Creative Power
Moving though life as an awake creator.
- Every week, we come together in a Zoom call (similar to Skype, but for group meetings) where Devorah Bry, MA, CHT and special guests introduce the topics above and invite you to explore them in your own mind-body.
- In between sessions, you will receive an email with recommended readings, journaling prompts and embodied exercises to assist you as you integrate each week's inquiry.
- Over the course of the 5 weeks we will stay connected via an online forum -- a place to ask questions of one another, inspire one another, network and support each other throughout the journey.
By the end of this course you will have:
1. Gathered a deeper understanding of the womb and its essential purpose in our lives.
2. Practiced listen and attending to the voice of your womb.
3. Developed practical exercises to help move energy through your body in your day-to-day life.
4. Been heard, seen, validated in your experience of being womb-an.