Webinar and On Demand Courses Coming Soon!
$90 for the 3 sessions
Boundaries are important and necessary, but can be difficult to navigate.
We are living in a dynamic time in human history which is asking us to continue to grow our capacity for discernment and our capacity to set or engage healthy boundaries. We might find ourselves needing to call upon our capacity for discernment and boundaries when asking ourselves questions like, “What work projects should we take on or not take on?” or “How do I best tend to myself while in relationship with my professional colleagues, partner, children?”
As we attempt to navigate this terrain it can be beneficial to turn towards nature and animals to resource ourselves and source inspiration.
The Power of the Animal Body
Observing animals can show us how to re-engaging our own innate animal body wisdom. The animal body wisdom can show us the pathway back to our core boundaries our “yes” and our “no” our impulse to move towards or away. This animal body wisdom paired with compassionate self reflection and heart centered, body based communication allows us to continue to refine how we utilize boundaries to shape and engage with all aspects of our lives.
Topics explored in this course:
What is the function of boundaries?
What is our current relationship with boundaries - accessing our “yes” and “no.”
How are our relationships effected by our boundaries (or lack there of)?
Where is it easier to set boundaries and where do we need support?
- How do we access healthy boundaries through honoring the animal body?
Stephanie Meux, one of HoneyRoot's core facilitators in both our large-scale retreats and the School for Embodied Leadership, has been exploring the connection between the body, mind and soul since she was a young girl. Deep connection with nature and animal, dance, the study of psychology and other somatically based practices have all been her muses and inspiration for this life.
Stephanie has a degree in Psychology and is trained in Somatic Experiencing. She works as an Equine Guided Educator (which utilizes the relationship developed between horses and humans to catalyze personal growth and healing), as a body worker, and as an event coordinator for embodiment based events.
- Every week, we come together in a Zoom call (similar to Skype, but for group meetings) where Stephanie Meux will host three 90 minute webinars, followed by a question and answer session introducing the topics above and inviting you to explore them in your own mind-body through a facilitated exercise.
- All webinars will be recorded and available to you if you want to re-watch or are unable to attend the live session.
- Additional support and community participation will be available via a private Facebook course page.
- Recommended readings, journaling prompts and embodied exercises will be provided to assist you as you integrate each session's inquiry.
We will be gathering tools to:
Connect with the container of our physical bodies.
Access our animal body wisdom.
Honor the animal body impulses and information.
Strengthen boundaries that are too soft.
Soften the boundaries that might be too rigid or fixed.
- Communicate your boundaries to others in a skillful way.