Webinar and On Demand Courses Coming Soon!
$90 for the 3 sessions
Cleansing. Nourishing. Expressive.
As women, we are carriers. Whether is be unprocessed energy of past relationships, pregnancies, miscarriages, abortions, births, surgeries, or physical injury, our womb spaces can be left with a deep need to be held in safety, to tell its story, to be honored and revered for all it has experienced. This is where healing happens -- in the telling... in the being received.
Come contribute to the conversations that so often go unspoken. Make art of your womb's story. Write, tell, draw, dance, tell, sing, paint, unwind and heal.
Together we will create a warm, loving womb space for our stories to be processed and transformed.
Through group discussion, embodied inquiry, journaling, drawing/painting, collage, dance and/or story-telling, we will each give time, attention, and expression to the stories of our wombs. Much of the crafting will be done on your own time. We will come together each session to share our stories, discuss our creative processes, and exchange feedback with one another. This process is designed to be healing, transformative, and empowering.
Topics explored in this course:
1. Building a Strong Foundation
Earth-based views of woman's womb and how they differ from most common cultural views. Introducing our stories.
Embodiment practices to strengthen our memories.
Sharing our stories with more feeling, depth, detail, color, breath. Invoking ritual.
Transforming pain into art. Gathering wisdom.
5. Embracing Creative Power
Moving though life as an awake creator.
Devorah Bry, MA, CHT, CM founder and co-creator of HoneyRoot Women’s Embodiment Community, has been working therapeutically and facilitating rites of passages for girls, women, men, and couples for over a decade. She received an ordination from the IM School of Healing Arts in 2004 and received her masters degree in Somatic Psychology in 2007. She is a Certified Hakomi Therapist and has extensive training in a variety of body-oriented healing modalities, including Somatic Experiencing, a trauma resolution therapy, and Biodynamic Cranio-Sacral Therapy, a gentle hands-on alignment of the body's subtle inner rhythms. At essence, Dev is a dancer. She is a certified Soul Motion™ teacher and offers movement ministry throughout the world. Assisting couples in the spiritual dance of relationship is one of Dev’s greatest gifts and deepest passions.
For more on Dev: http://www.movingfromthecenter.com/
- Devorah Bry, MA will host three 90 minute webinars, followed by a question and answer session introducing the topics above and inviting you to explore them in your own mind-body through a facilitated exercise.
- All webinars will be recorded and available to you if you want to re-watch or are unable to attend the live session.
- Additional support and community participation will be available via a private Facebook course page.
- Recommended readings, journaling prompts and embodied exercises will be provided to assist you as you integrate each session's inquiry.
By the end of this course you will have:
1. Gathered a deeper understanding of the womb and its essential purpose in our lives.
2. Practiced listening and attending to the voice of your womb.
3. Crafted a piece of art or several pieces of art as a way to bring this inside out.
4. Been heard, seen, validated in your experience of being a womb holder, an alchemical vessel, a body of creation.