Webinar and On Demand Courses Coming Soon!
$90 for the 3 sessions
It's time to MEOW!
Wake up pussies! It’s time to meow!
In this 5-week online course we will activate the profound power of the pelvic floor to help find your inner song. Through movement, breath, and sound we will uncover limiting beliefs around voice, and open the doorway to a full bodied creative expression.
Topics explored in this course:
1. The Story of Your Voice
2. The Voices that Silence You
3. Anatomy of the Yoni and Throat
4. Song Writing
5. Getting to Know your Duende's Song
Lauren Arrow, creator of ProcessSING! and the Sacred Singing Sisterhood, brings her unique form of vocal guidance to women throughout California. Both a facilitator and performer, Lauren just released her first album, "It's Happening!" in August and received national praise from The Shift Network, Marin IJ and others and was honored as one of Marin County's top 10 albums of 2016. Inspired by her own 15 year vocal block and her long healing journey to reclaim her voice, her passion and mission is to help as many women as possible feel open and free in their self expression and truth. She leads Women's ExpressSING Circles, Reclaim Your Voice groups, and year-long 13 Moons Sisterhood and Leadership trainings based out of Fairfax and Berkeley. For more information on her work visit www.ProcessSING.com and www.LaurenArrow.com
Lauren Ashley Brown is passionate about supporting people to live with more self-compassion, wonder, and creative expression. She knows that real change doesn’t happen through talking alone. Her approach to therapy uses body-oriented techniques including yoga, breath work, mindful touch, music & ecological awareness to assist people in their courageous path of coming more deeply home. In May 2013, Lauren launched a successful Indiegogo campaign to record and release her first solo album, “Full of Faith.” She plays music throughout the Bay area, for weddings, in hospice, synagogues, concert venues, and house concerts. She is also committed to helping our youth find THEIR inspired voice to share with the world. To find our more about Lauren's work visit http://www.breathingwithyou.com or http://www.laurenashleybrown.com/
- Every week, we come together in a Zoom call (similar to Skype, but for group meetings) where Staci Tye introduces the topics above and invites you to explore them in your own mind-body.
- In between sessions, you will receive an email with recommended readings, journaling prompts and embodied exercises to assist you as you integrate each week's inquiry.
- Over the course of the 5 weeks we will stay connected via an online forum -- a place to ask questions of one another, inspire one another, network and support each other throughout the journey.
Explore the connection of your yoni and throat
Release old beliefs about your voice
Free your authentic expression and let her fly
Open your throat
Express what's true