2017 dates TBA soon!
$330 - $575/person
3 price tiers - dependent upon on your financial means.
Limited space available, as we want to keep the potency of the weekend nice and strong. This event is open to women who have attended a HoneyRoot Retreat and those men and women who are connected to them through friendship, "soul family," or community.
Join us for our mixed gender community celebration of embodiment.
CommonRoot is a place to explore, expand, contain, get curious, ritualize, ground, and, ultimately, more deeply inhabit ourselves, together. It is a both a (re)treat and embodied relationship lab for the human soul.
Rest into yourself. Find shared ground in relationship. Expand your capacity for intimacy. Communicate with authenticity. Express that which has been repressed. Dance. Play. Pray.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
- Polarity Play
- Welcoming Shadow
- Mutual Appreciation
- Embodied Awareness
- Safety and Security
- Boundaries and Intimacy
- Qualities of Love
- Creating Our Safe, Functional Group, Elan Freydenson
- Welcoming Our Men
- Leading From the Core & the Art of Receptivity (Cocréa: Crafting Kinetic Dialogues), Wren LaFeet
- Dance/Sound Bath, Laura Inserra and Ron Tofanelli
- Sensation Meditation, Devorah Bry
- Intimacy Embodied: An Exploration in Sovereignty and Connection, Darshana Avila
- The Dance of Boundary & Relationship, Jeremy Weichsel
- What feels Safe & Secure? - Women, Steph Meux and Devorah Bry
- What feels Safe & Secure? - Men, Jerry Gridley and Matthew Sutherlin
Evenings consist of delicious food, exquisite musical performances, dance, and other delights.
50% refund through October 8th
After October 8th you MAY transfer your registration to another person you know, as long as this takes place prior to October 20th.
If you do need to transfer your registration, please email us with the new attendee's information (name, address, email, dietary requirements, etc). There is a $35 administrative fee for this adjustment.