Webinar and On Demand Courses Coming Soon!
$90 for the 3 sessions
Moving from the individual, Extending to the all.
Embody a timeless, vast understanding of our nature. We are so much more than we think we are. Our capacity is endless, our awareness continuous.
Where do our thoughts and ideas come from?
We are more open than we realize. Almost like having antennae extending out of the top of our head, we receive endless information and inspiration.
You are much more than you think you are.
You are much more powerful.
You are endless.
Come, let me show you a new view...
Topics explored in this course:
1. Tap into subtle energies and expand our capacity for seeing things as they are (while keeping our feet on the ground)
2. Practice the art of sovereignty.
3. Re-create our story and our self perception from a wider-view.
Devorah Bry, MA, CHT, CM founder and co-creator of HoneyRoot Women’s Embodiment Community, has been working therapeutically and facilitating rites of passages for girls, women, men, and couples for over a decade. She received an ordination from the IM School of Healing Arts in 2004 and received her masters degree in Somatic Psychology in 2007. She is a Certified Hakomi Therapist and has extensive training in a variety of body-oriented healing modalities, including Somatic Experiencing, a trauma resolution therapy, and Biodynamic Cranio-Sacral Therapy, a gentle hands-on alignment of the body's subtle inner rhythms. At essence, Dev is a dancer. She is a certified Soul Motion™ teacher and offers movement ministry throughout the world. Assisting couples in the spiritual dance of relationship is one of Dev’s greatest gifts and deepest passions.
For more on Dev: http://www.movingfromthecenter.com/
- Devorah Bry, MA will host three 90 minute webinars, followed by a question and answer session introducing the topics above and inviting you to explore them in your own mind-body through a facilitated exercise.
- All webinars will be recorded and available to you if you want to re-watch or are unable to attend the live session.
- Additional support and community participation will be available via a private Facebook course page.
- Recommended readings, journaling prompts and embodied exercises will be provided to assist you as you integrate each session's inquiry.
By the course's end, you will have:
1. Experienced yourself beyond the boundary lines of your body.
2. Increased your capacity to tune into subtle energies.
3. Developed an ability to redefine your story.
4. Learned how to let go of self-identified perspectives.
5. Practiced tools to create more spaciousness in mind and body.