HoneyRoot is a celebration of
f–embodiment, sisterhood and intergenerational collaboration. We create safe spaces to boldly explore, expand, and truly inhabit ourselves as women; we are a support for the feminine soul.
- We value inward connection (knowing and feeling) above outward progression (going and doing)
- We value connection and inclusivity, building consciousness to break down the barriers that have previously kept us from uniting as sisters
- We value individual growth in the presence and for the good of the collective. Although we are strong ourselves, we know are stronger together
- We are open to both the light and the darkness within each of us. We practice tending to all parts of ourselves, rather than retreating or shutting down
- We employ a positive orientation to our strengths and celebrate our unique capabilities as women, rather than bend to self-critique or blame
- We work with the physical and subtle body in a comprehensive way – from Toe to Head, from Root to Crown
We are proud of the breadth of our unique feminine qualities – passion, creativity, emotion, intuition, empathy – and allow ourselves to feel deeply into each and all of these aspects. Through this embodiment process we take all the permission we can imagine to blossom into the fullest, wildest, most potent expression of ourselves.
Our Sister Communities! So grateful to Be With You...
Moving From the Center (for awakening women and their primary relationships)
"I want to taste and glory in each day, and never be afraid to experience pain; and never shut myself up in a numb core of non-feeling, or stop questioning and criticizing life and take the easy way out. To learn and think: to think and live; to live and learn: this always, with new insight, new understanding, and new love."